Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Korean Instant Coffee - White Gold Coffee Mix vs KANU Mild Roast Americano



We don't have a coffee machine.
My husband and I are not picky eater. Of course, in a coffee, too.
So we like instant coffee. Because it's very easy to keep and to make. And the taste is also good, I think.

In Korea, there're many kinds of instant coffee. My favorite coffee is follow two.


1. White Gold Coffee Mix



My favorite mixed coffee is THIS. Yu-na Kim, figure skating star is its commercial model. So we call it 'Yuna Coffee'.







It's very easy to make. Just need one stick of coffee and some hot water. When I'd like to drink sweet coffee, I try it. Bitter-sweet taste is good.



2. KANU Mild Roast Americano




My favorite instant black coffee is KANU Americano.
The advertising copy is "The Smallest Cafe in the World". Yes, I agree with it !!








It has two kinds of taste, Mild and Dark. Both of them are good, but I like Mild better.
The taste is good. Especially, it has a good aftertaste.





No comments:

Post a Comment