Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Trip to JEJU ISLAND in 2015



I was pregnant in 2015. So I'd like to take a trip to JEJU with my baby.
The reason was, I thought that my baby could also feel the beauty of JEJU.




As soon as we arrived in JEJU, we went to Dongmun Traditional Market to buy sliced raw fish. We had it for our dinner with instant cup ramen and gimbap. Of course, my hubby drank JEJU Tangerine Makgeolli. Raw fish was fresh and cheap.






The sea has emerald green water. The water is so clear.





We had Spicy Seafood Stew and Braised Cutlassfish for our lunch. Both of two were  yummy !!






We could see many green grasslands and farms on the way to Hallasan Mountain.





They're Noodle Soup with Pork. Very famous food in JEJU !!




It's Dol Hreubang (means Stone Grandpa). It's said in JEJU that if the woman touch the nose of it, she can have a son.








It's Seongsan Sunrise Peak. It was very very beautiful.
CNN chose 50 beautiful places to visit in Korea in 2012. Seongsan Sunrise Peak was first place among them.








I can't remember the name of beach. It was quiet and peaceful.





We could see many horses easily in JEJU on the road.




I miss the sky of JEJU. We enjoyed the picturesque scenery at that time.





We walked around the traditional market. Traditional market always makes me feel better.




The night of JEJU. Very quiet and peaceful.



No comments:

Post a Comment